Connection of data from WCS services
This dialog is intended for connection with service WCS version 2.0.1 on the basis of standard OGS Web Coverage Service (OGC 09-110r4) and import of coverings for matrixes of heights. The received information is stored in the matrix of heights, this allows to display and combine it with the raster data, geoportals or other vector maps.
Operating procedure at loading information:
1. Run the program, in the appeared dialog in the field «Server URL» specify URL service address, for example (http://spatialdb.net/wcs/wcs.aspx).
2. Click on «Connect» button.
3. Select the required data by specifying one or more layers.
4. Select a format and a projection of the data.
5. Click on «Open» button to start the process of obtaining information from the service.